Friday, December 9, 2011

HA HA HA

They say laughter is the best medicine. I wanted to look into how this medicine could be distributed to a massive audience. I studied everything from Comedy Central to open mic night at the CoHo. I loved this research. Not only was I learning, but I haven't felt this healthy in months.
One aspect of comedy I looked into is delivery. A technique of delivery where the comedian says something that is not serious in a serious manner is called dead pan humor. The comic will stand in front of the audience, looking around, acting disinterested. They may look down, scratch their head, or take an awkward amount of time between jokes. I thought to myself, "this is so exciting!" I was overwhelmed. So I decided to give you a dose of the medicine that is dead pan humor.

*Do not watch if you are easily offended or aren't going to laugh.
**These are not my jokes
***filmed in front of a live studio audience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pT4rUh07I8&feature=youtu.be

Hope you enjoyed my video, maybe even laughed a few times.

"He's hilarious" -everybody

-Eric Mochalski

No comments: